Registration for the Iron Horse 5k is NOW CLOSED. You can sign up at the event!
Join the Les Turner ALS Foundation Endurance Program and Run for ALS at the 2015 Iron Horse 5k at Fitchie Creek Forest Preserve in Elgin, IL.
We are excited to welcome midday host of 95.9 The River, Beth Reynolds, as our event host! Beth has been an Aurora resident her whole life and has over 26 years of on-air experience. She is an avid runner, participates in races all over the Chicagoland area and is a five time marathon runner. She lost a family friend last year to ALS and is excited to support the Foundation.
12 and Under - $25.00
13 and Over - $30.00
Pre-Race registration closes on April 10.
- The race will be held at 10n630 Nesler Road, Elgin, IL 60124
- $30 race day registration
- Race day registration opens at 7:15am
- Race begins at 8:00am
- Incentive prizes for those that fundraise $100 and over
- Iron Horse 5K t-shirt for each participant
- Each runner also receives a personal fundraising website
- For more information please call or email Kim McIver at email@example.com or 847 679 3311
View event photos from the 2014 Iron Horse 5k here
Thank you to our sponsors: